what to do with now that I have them back home. I include a few
uncropped photos to give a sense of proportion. It was really a fun
two days with these cool models.
Things are pretty good right now, despite my subconscious mind trying
to bring me down with agitated and angry dreams... I think that has
more to do with my weaning off of coffee than anything. I'm really
excited for my trip to the desert this weekend. What better place
could there be to celebrate turning 35? Where things are dry and
dusty, like my bones.






2 comments:
your drawings are starting to look more beautiful.
i would stop using eraser tho. i feel like you are fighting with your really cool lines. i love the wiggly line in the back of the girl on top drawing.
less is more....i also like the girl bending down. she looks so flat like a playdough. it looks really nice.
i can't wait to see more of it.
happy birfday
Post a Comment