I just wanted one piece but saw so many that I liked.

I was wondering if maybe my life is maybe a little too solitary for my own health. I noticed that I was doing a lot of talking to myself or as if there were another person there... "Oh wow... look at this one. That's really cool. Or, do you think it only looks cool because it's wet? Do you think it'll still look cool if I bring it home and it dries out. Maybe it'll just look like some dumb old stick by tomorrow. What do you think? oh... I dunno. Maybe, who knows." That kind of conversation.
I also saw that even though you can't play tennis when it's windy, you can still love tennis. This was made with tennis balls stuck in the fence. I couldn't get inside to take a better picture but whoever made it is today's hero.
Finally, the wind just got to be too much, so I had to take out my
video camera for my own protection.


No comments:
Post a Comment