Okay, so the last post was a little bleak. But, now I'm on day three of "Thinking Positive / Saying Positive." And, things are really great. I mean, it's sunny out. Again. I've seen more sun in SF than I ever remembered could be possible. Especially in the summer. There's a little problem with sweating at times, but nothing worth mentioning, I guess.
The outlook is big. Big Sur. Marathon. Triathalon. Friends from out of town. Boards. okay, maybe the boards aren't the best thing to ever happen to me, but did I mention that I got my haircut today and it took under 20 minutes. Fastest haircut ever. I barely knew what to do with all the extra free time. In then end, I had plenty of time to stare skeptically in the bathroom mirror at my reflection for a good long while and still make it to the gym by four. It's great!
There are four limes on the lime tree. It's pretty cool. I don't know what to do with the little Bearss limes, but it's still exciting. One of these days I'm going to pour myself one fancy glass of diet coke... with ice, a fat slice of lime, and one of those plastic straws with part of the wrapper still on the dry end to prove that it's sanitary. That'll be real nice. Living like a prince.
It's a great day today. Tomorrow's going to be even better. It'll be day four of "Thinking Positive / Saying Positive."
No comments:
Post a Comment