i watched another movie that summarized a life as a thing that
achieves.
1.5 hrs / (59 years x 365.242 days/yr x 24 hrs/day) => scaled to
1/344,788th of his actual lifespan
I felt a strong feeling.
I went out in search of a metaphor to give it dignity.
Alone on my roofdeck, I took in some fresh air in some dramatic way
and looked for things to photograph.
It's not always pleasant up there because of the roaring din.
Seven diesel locomotives sat idle below at King Street terminus.
I came back with my camera.
The sound is noise. That is to say, it is not white noise. It is a
vibration of power.
But all this sound was coming from a scene of stillness and calm.
A lot of feeling and little action.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
beautiful. thanks ethan
Post a Comment